All-in-one business software that improves communication and teamwork
Learning all the one-shot programs in your trading toolkit can make you feel like you’re setting a formal dinner table.
You have a growing business to manage and you don’t want to waste time struggling with a mix of tools that will never work together.
You need a complete platform that brings together all the software you need to run your business like a pro.
Run your business like a pro with SuiteDash, the All-in-One business software that enables collaboration with your team and automates client interactions.
Avoid the pain of setting up, learning, and paying for a mix of separate software tools.
Say Hi To SuiteDash Today!
SuiteDash Review — TL;DR
- Access to CRM, client portals, file exchange, project management, invoicing, and more
- Get integrated data sharing and task automation with connected tools for a seamless experience
- Create a dynamic dashboard for a more professional client experience.
- Design informational courses for clients and employees using the built-in LMS.
- Get notified when someone shares a file with real-time project updates.
- Build powerful automation to run your business on autopilot.
What Is Suitedash & How Does It Work?
SuiteDash is a comprehensive software that brings business fundamentals together into a pre-integrated, white-label-ready platform.
SuiteDash makes it easy to onboard new clients on autopilot! Just embed elemental forms on your website and let registration workflows automatically trigger the next step.
You can create white-label client portals for project management, tracking, invoicing, and scheduling.
Securely publish files and documents to clients and automatically assign permissions for specific files, folders, or pages.
You’ll also be able to create custom client dashboards using data reports and dynamic charts with direct links to billing, projects, and more.
This platform has a powerful Learning Management System (LMS) where you can host courses with modules, lessons, and downloadable content.
SuiteDash simplifies all interactions with your clients with file transfer sharing capabilities, dedicated client folders, and email marketing campaign tools.
Of all the things that require brain power, learning single-feature platforms isn’t at the top of the list.
SuiteDash simplifies everything, including client portals, project management, time tracking, and invoicing.
Get Instant Access To SuiteDash Lifetime Deal Today!
SuiteDash Review — Best For
- Small shop
- Website owner
Top Alternative Of SuiteDash
- Google Calendar
- Google Meet
SuiteDash Review — Plans and Features
Terms and Conditions
- Lifetime access to SuiteDash Appsumo Lifetime Deals Today!
- All future Pinnacle plan updates
- You must redeem the code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Stack up to 10 codes
- GDPR Compliant
- Previous AppSumo customers will have new feature limits
- Previous AppSumo customers who purchased SuiteDash can purchase additional codes to increase their feature limits
- Maximum of 10 codes per SuiteDash account, but you can purchase unlimited codes and use codes on multiple SuiteDash accounts
- Post-Campaign Upgrade: One-time payment of $199 for 5 additional employees
- Post-campaign upgrade: One-time payment of $199 for 100GB of additional storage
60-day money-back guarantee. Try it for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you!
Features included in all plans
- Client portal software
- Advanced File Exchange
- CRM / Client management
- Advanced Form Builder
- No code automation builder
- Custom Client On-Boarding
- Appointment scheduling
- Project management
- Time tracking and billing
- Cloud designs
- Estimates and Invoicing
- Documents and electronic signing
- Learning Management LMS
- Custom input forms
- Email & Drip Marketing
- Real-time team chat
- Unlimited contacts
- The essential productivity platform
- Brand environment
- Folder structure profiles
- Advanced user menu
- A suite of email marketing tools
- A suite of booking and scheduling tools
- A set of tools for automating flows
- Trigger and action automation
- Task dependencies
- Custom branded URL and login
- LMS learning management
SuiteDash Review — Pricing Plans
It SuiteDash Appsumo Lifetime Deals Comes With Three-Time Pricing Plans
License Tier 1, License Tier 2, & 3.
SuiteDash Review — FAQ
What is a client portal?
A client (or customer) portal is a cloud-based gateway to a collection of digital files, services, and information that can be accessed via the Internet on a computer and/or mobile device.
Portals are most commonly used to exchange private messages, manage clients (with an integrated CRM solution), share and download large files, and create customer journeys to increase retention and reduce churn.
How do I use the client portal?
Manually sending every email and responding to every client request gets the job done, but often doesn’t provide a simple experience.
That’s why we created SuiteDash.
The best way to ensure an excellent customer experience is to use a client portal designed from the ground up to give you unmatched flexibility and an extremely professional appearance. To achieve this, your organization would typically need to demonstrate dozens of tools and spend a fortune on in-house development.
Will your client portal enhance my brand?
No, it will not. In fact, if you take steps to fully White Label your account, your clients will never see anything that refers to SuiteDash.
Our solution is all white, even on our cheapest plan. Everything your clients experience on your client portal will use your logo, and branding. We also include a White Label mobile app with your brand for free!