Everything you need to plan, manage, and automate your business and workflow With “Stackby”
Say Hi To Stackby Today!
Stackby Review — Use Case
- Synchronize data automatically by linking columns with third-party applications to keep projects always up-to-date and up-to-date
- Integrate spreadsheets, databases, and the best business APIs into one platform
- Get started quickly and easily by choosing from 300+ pre-built templates.
- Create your spreadsheet-style database by choosing from over 25 column types.
- Connect your columns to popular third-party APIs to automatically pull data, analyze it, and push updates in real time.
- Create a custom form to share online on any website to collect feedback from users.
- Work instantly with checklists, reminders, push notifications, and more!
What is Stackby & How Does It Work?
Stackby lets you build your own enterprise management platform with a spreadsheet-style database and customizable business API.
Stackby is took a page from Burger King’s playbook and gave it your own way.
You can build your customer database from scratch and import data from existing sources such as spreadsheets or Google Sheets.
Not sure how to get started? Choose from over 300 pre-built templates in multiple categories to start organizing properly.
You can create basic column types such as text, number, date, time, partner, derivative, and price.
You can add formulas for automatic calculations, import data from your computer or cloud storage, or retrieve data from different tables via lookups.
You can connect your column to popular third-party APIs such as YouTube, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Ahrefs, and Mailchimp.
The great thing is that Stackby lets you create, collaborate, and automate almost every part of your workflow, so you can do more without doing more.
Stackby Review — Features & Benefits
1. Improve reliability and performance
We are always improving along the way. We increased network performance by 5x (optimized 100K records/table), redesigned our entire server infrastructure at scale, and worked with over 150 security researchers to improve security posture and infrastructure for the company.
2. Stackby Apps Marketplace
Now you can create custom dashboards for your database with local charts (with grouping and nesting), Pivot Tables, Summary Box, Goal Tracker, Time Tracker, and more. We currently boast 11 programs and continue to add more. The website designer app is coming soon.
3. Stackby Powerups launched
Dedupe, Color Format, Recycle Bin, Image Database, Display Level, Layout Style Options, Email Notifications, etc. We have launched more than 25 such powerhouses
4. Added more data types, views, and integrations
From new column types including Buttons, Progress, Created/updated, 100+ formula functions, Conditional search and Rollups, improved functionality in the calendar, view, gallery, and kanban view, 50+ API connectors, and 3rd party integration with Zapier, Create, Pabbly, Integrations and more — Stackby has everything you need to build your custom workflow.
5. Built for Business
We’ve started buying large enterprise customers (100+ user accounts) on our annual contracts and are business-ready with native enterprise dashboards, SSO capabilities, 2FA, and more.
Stackby Review — Plans and Features
Terms and Conditions
- Lifetime access to exclusive Stackby — Plus Today!
- All Personal (Code 1) or Economy (Code 2+) Plan updates.
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Collect unlimited codes
- GDPR compliant
- Note: 10 codes per workspace
- Additional: $7 per month per additional user
- Extra: $129 per year to run Stackby Powerups in your workplace
- Extra: $149 per year to run Stackby Apps Marketplace (add 10 apps per stack)
- Previous AppSumo Plus customers who purchased Stackby can purchase more codes to increase their feature limit.
60 days money-back guarantee. Try it for 2 months, it suits you!
Features included in all plans
- Read-only user
- 6 layouts: Grid, Kanban, Calendar, Form, Interior, and Gallery
- 25+ column types: dropdowns, attachments, growth, formulas, and more.
- Related column types: join, search, and sum (including conditional filters)
- Advanced column types: API and action buttons
- 50+ column-level API connectors: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, YouTube, MailChimp, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and more.
- Connect over 2,000 apps with Zapier, Integromat, n8n, and IFTTT integration
- 300+ pre-built templates
- Real-time collaboration with comments, checklists, and reminders on every row
- Mobile and desktop apps
- Developer API
- Manual update method
Stackby Review — Pricing Plans
Stackby Appsumo Lifetime Deals Comes With Three Time Pricing Plans