Automate sales with multi-channel reach and hyper-personalization
When you’re using so many different social media channels for cold outreach, it’s difficult to engage prospects in a real conversation.
And while email offers a more personalized reach, it doesn’t do you any good if those emails go unread or end up in the dreaded spam folder.
For the entire buyer’s journey, you need a single platform that allows you to find leads, conduct initial outreach, engage in personalized conversation, and sell with smart sales triggers.
Sales.rocks is a platform where you can create multi-channel campaigns and automate your sales process and reach potential customers.
Customize the way you reach and converse with your prospects, visitors, and customers with personalized outreach and campaigns no matter what platform they’re on, whether it’s email or LinkedIn, Sales.rocks can get them all.
Say Hello To SalesRocks Today!
SalesRocks Review — TL;DR
- Get email warmup statistics with a daily overview of your inbox/spam percentage.
- Customize multi-channel drip campaigns with email and LinkedIn actions to automate your outreach
- Use filters such as job title, location, and industry for your target audience in the Contact Search module.
- Add creative images with custom labels and AI-generated opening lines to reach each prospect with a personalized message
- Add custom images and simple inserts to your email campaign templates to customize your reach.
What Is SalesRocks & How Does It Work?
Sales.Rocks is a platform that automates your entire sales process and connects you with prospects through multi-channel, hyper-personalized outreach.
Make lead gen a breeze with Sales.Rocks to get data points and filters for companies and contacts.
You can narrow your search to your destination using filters and options such as country, region, and industry code
With Sales.Rocks, you’ll be able to hyper-personalize your email campaign templates with image customization and simple inserts.
You can add custom branding to images and AI-generated opening sentences to email templates.
Sales.Rocks support your entire sales team by helping you create a company prospect list and enabling collaboration for cold outreach.
Get Instant Access To SalesRocks Today!
SalesRocks Review – Feature & Benefits
1. Search for companies and contacts
Many new filters have been added, a bulk extractor has been invented, and Sales.rocks currently host data for 241 countries and territories worldwide! Added additional SIC codes for the United States and Canada to better target companies in both countries. But that is not all.
List operations and exports should be able to handle 50,000 records at a time. However, always make sure to create smaller lists if they are intended to be used with a Drip Campaign.
2. Sales Toolkit
In addition to launching the Bulk Extractor for auto-enrichment, the email and phone verifiers have also been updated. The phone verifier now includes records from Canada and the United States, while the email verifier takes into account five additional verification processes for the better email reading. You can also choose any verification tools you prefer.
3. Email Warmer
Improve the deliverability of your emails to ensure that your email is delivered to the right person in the right place.
No more emails going to spam, plus monitor the performance and status of the warm-up process. It’s also easy to set up.
4. Drip campaign
Hyper-personalize and automate your email and LinkedIn outreach and sequences! A new canvas, new interface, improved statistics, better deliverability, handy previews, unsubscribe links and clear contact lists were just some of the improvements made.
The most interesting thing is LinkedIn’s latest addition to the Drip campaign. BUT! Be careful, gentlemen and ladies, because LinkedIn is less forgiving than most email providers.
So if you use LinkedIn, we recommend not to enter more than 10 to 15 new contacts per day.
5. Image personalization
The latest addition to our flagship. Now you can create your own personalized images and GIFs in Sales.Rocks. In addition, all of this is directly integrated into Drip Campaigns.
6. Credit structure
The logic behind this is 1 credit per 1 request. A request may be to unblock/export a company or contact profile or verify an email or phone number. Additionally, 1 Toolkit credit will be deducted when one of your recipients opens your customized images.
SalesRocks Review — Best For
- Marketing agencies
- Sales managers
- Small shop
- affiliate marketer
Top Alternative Of SalesRocks
SalesRocks Review — Plans and Features
Terms and Conditions
- Lifetime access to Sales.Rocks Appsumo Deals
- All future updates to Sales.Rocks
- You must redeem the code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Stack up to 5 codes
- Available to new Sales.Rocks users and returning AppSumo buyers
- Previous AppSumo customers who purchased Sales.Rocks can purchase additional codes to increase their feature limits
- GDPR Compliant
60-day money-back guarantee. Try it for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you!
Features included in all plans
- Drip campaign module (fair use)
- Google Dynamic Sheets (Evergreen Campaigns)
- Enable email connections (private or shared)
- Select multiple senders addresses for one campaign
- Ability to connect to the LinkedIn proxy server
- Create, validate and validate emails on the go
- Webhooks for drip campaigns
- Plugin for Chrome
- Complete information about the company
- Image personalization
- Single line access
SalesRocks Review — Pricing Plans
It SalesRocks Appsumo Lifetime Deals Comes With Three-time Pricing Plans
Single, Double, & Multiple.
SalesRocks Review — Conclusion
Sales.Rocks business database gives you access to information on more than 200 million contacts in more than 115 million companies worldwide.
- Find your ideal customers
- Get a 360° view of your target and existing accounts
- Send personalized cold email campaigns