Increase Conversions & Improve Your SEO By Keeping Track Of User Behavior.
New customers can bring great value to a company, especially if they remain loyal for a long time. Still, it’s important for businesses to keep acquisition costs low — so they can absorb more of that value.
This is why conversion rate optimization (CRO) is so crucial. By focusing on CRO, you can get more value from each customer visit, even from users who already know and visit your website.
Plerdy is an all-in-one UX, CRO&SEO platform that helps business owners, marketers, CRO, SEO, and UX designers to develop online stores relying on accurate user behavior data.
So how does it work and are premium tiers worth the investment? Here’s a Plerda review that covers the basics.
Plerdy Review— TL;DR
- Monitor user behavior using key metrics such as clicks, traffic type, and device
- Use heatmaps and UX/SEO analytics to make informed decisions to optimize your website
- Track, analyze, and convert your visitors into buyers
- Heatmaps offer live evaluation of user behavior, including scrolling maps, click sequences, and cursor placement!
- Use popups with over 25 terms and options to collect emails, subscriptions, and more!
- An SEO audit will show you gaps in search engine performance and allow you to make immediate changes.
- User session logs allow behavior to be analyzed for specific types of traffic or devices.
- Analyze the number of users in the conversion funnel and find your most successful traffic sources!
What Is Plerdy & How Does It Work?
Plerdy is a multi-functional tool that offers heat maps, session logging, click tracking, and more to analyze user behavior and improve site design.
Plerdy heatmaps allow you to analyze website behavior using several different reports.
You can see scroll maps, scroll depth, idle mice, text selection, cursor placement, and click sequences as they appear on your live site, not a screenshot.
From there, you can analyze user clicks and actions based on dynamic elements, as well as segment data from different traffic sources or devices.
Plerdy allows you to use pop-ups to survey users, collect leads and inform customers about discounts.
The tool offers more than 25 terms and options such as email collection, callbacks, banners, and subscribe buttons.
Plerdy performs daily SEO analysis and generates a thorough report. You can even choose which tests to run to focus your efforts.
You can also optimize the conversion path by tracking the actual number of users who have gone through them.
With Plerdy, you get detailed information about user behavior, including heatmaps, traffic type, and session history, so you can easily increase website conversions.
Plerdy Review — Features and Benefits
- Pop-up Forms: Create pop-ups directly within the platform to survey your website visitors or collect their information.
2. SEO Checker: Plerdy will scan your site daily and show you potential problems that need fixing. It also has a before/after mode to verify the corrections you’ve made to the site.
3. Session Replay: View the screen recording of your site visitors and see how they interact with your site. This will often uncover UX issues that may be discouraging your visitors from completing the desired actions.
4. Event/goal tracking: Set up events and goals directly in Plerdy and transfer all relevant data to Google Analytics with just a few clicks.
5. Track sales performance: Plerdy will be able to tell you which elements are responsible for conversion. (Is it a button before the order page? Or is it an abandoned cart popup?). This can help you improve your website design and conversion rate.
6. Conversion Funnel Analysis: Visualize where your visitors leave the journey, which is the series of pages your visitors go through before making a purchase or signing up. This way, you can fix problematic pages and get more people to convert.
7. Easy installation: One-time installation takes only 30 seconds.
8. Cost Effectiveness: Lots of free features for marketing beginners.
9. Data security: Data transmission is protected by SSL technology.
10. Speed: The installed script does not overload your website.
11. Efficiency: Conversion rate optimization reports are generated instantly.
12. Cross-platform: Enjoy seamless work in and with all your favorite browsers
13. Easy integration: Integration with other online services
14. Website Improvement: Create hypotheses to analyze and optimize conversion rates.
15. Additional metrics: Assess usability based on heat map data and analyze
Why Plerdy Is Very Important For Every Businessman?
Plerdy already includes eight tools with more than 100 functions. Each tool helps solve at least 6–10 business or marketing problems. For example:
- All data is displayed on the website in real-time instead of screenshots.
- Collects clicks on dynamic elements.
- SEO audit, semantics, Google Search Console integration, and SEO status.
- Analysis of sales and revenue impact for each element.
- Optimize website paths and increase conversion rates.
- Data is tied to specific elements and appears as disjointed blobs of color.
- All reports are available for mobile and desktop devices.
- Data segmentation by traffic channel, user group, and user group.
- First click test.
- Reduce churn and increase customer lifetime value.
- Increase customer retention.
- Conducting various surveys and reviews on the website.
- Quick setup and analysis of micro and macro conversions.
- Understand user needs and increase average revenue per user.
- Reduce cart abandonment and/or bounce rates.
- Video onboarding based on the video popup form
Plerdy Review — Best For
- Product managers
- Website owner
- Affiliate marketer
It Plerdy Appsumo Lifetime Deal Top Alternative
Plerdy Review — Plans and Features
Terms and Conditions
- Lifetime access to Plerdy Appsumo Lifetime Deals Today!
- All future business plan updates
- You must redeem the code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Stack unlimited codes
- GDPR Compliant
- Available to new Plerda users and returning AppSumo buyers
- Previous AppSumo customers who have purchased Plerdy can purchase additional codes to increase their feature limits
60-day money-back guarantee. Try it for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you!
Features included in all plans
- Unlimited number of active pages
- Unlimited number of team members
- Unlimited API integrations and lead capture
- Filter by date, traffic, device, country, unique page views, and user actions
- Heatmaps (click, scroll, mouseover, click sequence, and text selection)
- Create groups of users for further segmentation
- Import your own banner, image, and video from YouTube
- More than 20 form display and analysis rules
- Create events and send them to GA with one click
- Conversion paths
- Automatic SEO site audit (desktop and mobile)
- Search the website and Google Search Console for missing keywords
- View, sort, share and delete records
- Identify the “cost” of site elements using the sales performance
- 6 months of storage
Plerdy Review — Pricing Plans
Plerdy Appsumo Lifetime Deal Comes With Three-Time Pricing Plans.
Single, Double, & Multiple.
It Plerdy Appsumo Lifetime Deal Single one-time purchase for $59
- All the above features are included
- 3 websites
- 25,000 page views per day (total)
- 1000 video sessions (total)
- 5 active forms, NPS, or reviews
- 5,000 SEO site audits per day
- 5,000 pages from Google Search Console per month
It Plerdy Appsumo Lifetime Deal Double One-Time purchase for $118
- All the above features are included
- 6 websites
- 50,000 page views per day (total)
- 2,000 video sessions (total)
- 10 active forms, NPS, or reviews
- 10,000 SEO audit pages per day
- 10,000 pages from Google Search Console per month
Plerdy Appsumo Lifetime Deal Multiple one-time purchases for $177
- All the above features are included
- 10 websites
- 75,000 page views per day (total)
- 4,000 video sessions (total)
- 15 active forms, NPS, or reviews
- 15,000 SEO site audits per day
- 15,000 pages from Google Search Console per month
Plerdy Review — FAQ
What is conversion rate optimization (CRO) and how is it done?
Conversion rate optimization often referred to as CRO, is an ongoing process to encourage your website visitors to take the desired action, such as starting a subscription, purchasing a product, choosing a free trial, etc. To do CRO, you need to understand how users navigate your site, what they click on, how they perceive content, and most importantly, why they leave your feed without completing the expected conversion.
Hasty decisions and quick changes are not helpful for successful conversion optimization. Therefore, you will need to expose your website and regularly test even the smallest changes to get the most out of CRO. The Plerdy platform provides you with the best tools for these actions.
How do conversion rate optimization tools make your website more efficient?
Online marketing gurus know better than anyone that special software is necessary to optimize your conversion rate. CRO is impossible without reliable tools that can provide accurate data that saves you time and money — yet there are many more benefits of this software.
Conversion rate optimization tools can help you examine user behavior on your website and take the necessary steps to monitor KPIs, retain users, and adjust your budget. CRO tools also help determine which traffic can generate more revenue so that marketing can be used more effectively to increase profit.
Does Plerdy slow down the website?
No. Using the Defer attribute, CDN, HTTP/3, cache, and more, Plerdy’s tracking code only runs after the page is fully loaded https://www.plerdy.com/blog/plerdy-doesnt-slow-down-website/
Does Plerdy record the personal data of the users of my website?
No. Plerdy does not record or store personal data entered by users in website fields.
More information can be found on this page — https://www.plerdy.com/faq/
How do Plerda tools improve conversion rate optimization?
An eCommerce web journey typically consists of micro and macro conversions. It also includes total page clicks, traffic-to-sales ratio, and other metrics tracked in various tools and services. The Plerdy heatmap tool displays information about interactions with the most popular elements of the site and helps decide if CRO is necessary.
With the Smart Form Builder, you can create dynamic banners, subscription forms, and other interactive solutions that capture visitors’ attention, keep them on your site, and optimize your sales funnel for conversion rates.
How do you install Plerda’s conversion rate optimization services?
Plerdy tools tracking code installs directly (takes 30 seconds). Just start the registration on your personal service panel. You will then be prompted to insert the tracking code on your site — either before the tag or in Google Tag Manager. It takes about one minute to install the code.
After the first click on your web page, the dashboard will start showing statistics. In addition, you can perform conversion rate optimization and other website analyses based on the collected data.
What impact does the conversion rate optimization tool have on the strategy?
A conversion rate optimization strategy consists of 4 phases: investigation, research, optimization, and evaluation. A reliable team of experienced specialists performing various marketing, product, UX, and development functions is a powerful strategy for your business.
For a thriving CRO, the strategy should not be built around the product, but around the customers who are getting smarter every day. All CRO improvement tools aim to satisfy their requirements so that they are interested in the product and buy it.
Plerdy Review — Conclusion
Plerdy offers conversion rate optimization tools for businesses looking to streamline their lead generation process. Even better, it offers a freemium pricing plan, which means you can try the free version before diving into a more comprehensive plan. Plerdy Review!!!