Listnr Helps You Create AI Voiceovers in Over 300 Voices Without Recording Anything.
Listnr Review — Turn your blog posts or any text into voiceovers or podcasts with human-sounding voices.
it is the perfect tool for content creators who want to have the best-sounding AI voiceovers ready and available at their fingertips.
The product has 300+ voices to choose from… and they will be adding more soon!
Turn any text into podcast material — including blog posts.
You can also customize pronunciation, pauses, and more.
Get Instant Access To Listnr (TTS) Appsumo Lifetime Deal Today!
Listnr Review — TL;DR
- Listnr helps you create and distribute audio content easily!
- Create commentaries and podcasts using text-to-speech.
- Publish podcasts to iTunes, Spotify, and Google Podcasts
- Built by audiophiles themselves to help you create your first podcasts smoothly and efficiently!
What Is Listnr?
Listnr is a text-to-speech tool powered by Al that helps you record a voice from any text in minutes, with over 70 voices to choose from. You can also choose multiple languages and regional dialects such as English, Spanish, Italian and more. Each voice is unique and capable of providing the prosody that makes the recording sound just right.
There are a wide variety of features and functions in Listnr that make it stand out and be a powerful tool. Listnr provides high-quality Al Voiceovers that will change your content forever. If you want to expand your marketing to audio and video, Listnr is sure to help.
Text-to-speech and speech synthesis technologies are among the cutting-edge advances that artificial intelligence has made possible, and Listnr showcases this in the most elegant way possible.
Listnr uses artificial intelligence to convert any text to speech, complete with natural-sounding voiceovers in a variety of languages. This app works best for people who want to create comments for YouTube or podcasts. You can also use it to transform your old blog posts into voice files.
Listnr is such a powerful tool that allows you to create comments in minutes. You can also distribute these voiceovers to various platforms such as Spotify, iTunes, and Google Podcasts.
Get Instant Access To Listnr (TTS) Appsumo Lifetime Deal Today!
How To Use Listnr?
- Create an account on List no. Go and log in to your account.
- Click the hamburger-like menu button in the upper left corner to expand the sidebar and select Control Panel
- In the Dashboard window, click Start and Podcast.
- You will now be redirected to the Podcast Gallery. Here, click the Create New Show button and fill in your show details in the show form. And press Create Show.
- Now you have two options: you can either run your own show using the Listnr speech synthesis tool or record your own audio and use Listn’s hosting.
- With either option selected, add the episode script to the View Editor window and edit its elements to your preferences. Listnr allows you to change the speech emphasis, volume, speed, and pitch settings.
Listnr Review — Features & Benefits
1. Social Sharing
Once you’re done, you can share your Listnr podcast or voice-over on all the major social media platforms you’re hosted on.
2. Podcast Platforms
This allows you to publish your podcast on all major hosting services including Spotify, Google Podcasts, Transistor, and many more, giving you plenty of opportunities to get the word out to your customers.
3. Choice of Voice
Listnr lets you choose from over 100 voices, each of which is a high-quality, human-sounding Al voice. There are 22 languages and four dialects to choose from, so everyone can be satisfied.
4. Own Podcast Page
Listnr allows you to create your own podcast page, giving you another place to broadcast your message.
5. RSS Feed
Every time you post new content on Listnr, your RSS feed is automatically updated so you’ll be shared on all the platforms, you host.
6. Embed on a Website or Blog
Listnr allows you to share your podcast or video to your website or blog via an embedded link.
7. Easy One-Click Conversions
Listnr allows you to turn your blog into a podcast using Google WaveNet TT. You can choose content from other websites or simply write the content yourself on its dashboard and download your audio file and distribute it anywhere.
We Have Released Some Amazing Features
- Advanced podcast analysis
- Automatic publishing to Spotify, iTunes, and Google Podcasts
- Recording options in Solo and Interview style inside List no
- Audio text editing
We Have Over 9,000 Businesses Using Listnr, From:
- Small digital agencies and their clients.
- The marketing team for SMEs and mid-markets.
- E-shop owners.
What Makes Us Different From Other Similar Tools On The Market?
- We’re all about podcasting and making their lives easier!
- We are preparing a set of features that will allow users to create production-ready podcasts in minutes!
- Users will be able to upload, edit, host, and monetize their podcasts using Listnr, making it a no-brainer for any podcaster!
Listnr helps users create production-ready audio without spending thousands of dollars and wasting weeks by simplifying the entire audio production journey. Any kid sitting anywhere in the world will now be able to create a podcast as good as Joe Rogans or Tim Ferris.
Listnr Review — Plans & Features
Terms and Conditions
- Lifetime Access to Listnr (TTS) Appsumo Lifetime Deal Plans
- You must redeem the code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Plan Listnr (TTS) updates.
- This deal is stackable
60-day money-back guarantee. Try it for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you!
Listnr Review — Pricing Plans
Hey! Listnr (TTS) Appsumo Lifetime Deal Comes With One-Time Pricing Plans
Listnr (TTS) Appsumo Lifetime Deal One-time purchase for $89
- 75,000 words per month (375,000+ characters per month)
- 200 GB of storage
- 1 User account
- Unlimited conversions
- Audio Hosting
- Unlimited audio player embedding
- Stack 2 codes: +75k words/month and +50GB storage
- 3 code storage: +100,000 words/month + 100 GB storage
- 4 code stack: +150,000 words/month and +150GB storage
Listnr Review — Pros & Cons
Listnr Review — Pros
- It offers a wide variety of different accents and voices that you can use to customize the result and shape it according to your needs.
- The sound quality obtained is good and without any distortion.
- Makes content accessible to people who can’t read.
- It can convert almost any text, or article, into speech.
- It uses Al technology to automate the entire recording process, eliminating the need for human re-recording.
- The resulting speech may sound emotionless because it is almost impossible to convey human emotions through recordings.
- Some conversions don’t work.
Listnr Review — FAQ
Does Listnr have gender-specific votes?
Yes. Listnr supports male, female and neutral voices for all 30 languages.
Can Listnr be used offline?
Yes. Simply download the episodes you might want while you’re offline, and Listnr lets you listen to those episodes when you’re offline or without data.
How much does Listnr cost?
Listnr is free for conversations of up to 500 words per month. It costs $9 per month for a standalone plan, which is great for podcasters just starting out. However, there is also a Pro plan that costs $50 per month and is ideal for professional podcasters.
What is Listnr used for?
Listnr offers features such as file type chat, audio, transcription, conversion tracking, and multilingual support.
Listnr Review — Final Verdict
Given its price range, Listnr is indeed one of the most recommended text-to-speech apps on the market today. Its market rests on podcast creators, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take full advantage of it. In addition to its vast market, there are also many features that you can take advantage of, especially the automatic RSS feed. If you haven’t tried Listnr yet, this article is your go-to signal to give it a try.